展会使用频率最高的英语

   日期:2013-03-12     来源:互联网    

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。

Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?

How do I address you? 如何称呼您?

It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。

What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。

Don’t mention it. 别客气。

Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。

I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。

Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。

Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。

1 I’ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It’s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We’ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We’d have to compare notes on what we’ve discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That’ll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we’d have some ideas of what you’ll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can’t say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I’m afraid that won’t be possible,much as we’d like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We’ve got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

19 We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋

 
  
  
  
  
 
更多>同类展会资讯
 
全年征稿 / 资讯合作
 
推荐图文
推荐展会资讯
可能喜欢