|年 龄：||不限||性 别：||不限||薪水范围：||面议|
Position Overview And Responsibilities The primary responsibilities of this position are to work with NI customers, sales personnel, engineering And alliance partners to define, document, design And deploy NI products tailored to meet specific customer requirements for large scale turnkey engineering solutions with focus on RF devices testing. The ideal candidate has experience And knowledge regarding NI products And RF test system level design.
Core Job Responsibilities:
This is a multi functional role dealing with diverse engineering needs to design custom solutions, And to deploy solutions worldwide. The roles will include:
- Working And interacting with a wide variety of NI staff And external alliance partners in systems engineering, software design, hardware design, And fixture design in support of custom solutions
- Generating requirements document And statements of work
- Specifying, designing, prototyping, testing, And deploying turnkey test solutions
- Defining And implementing project plans, managing milestones And holding reviews to assure systems are meeting requirements And ready for deployments
- Traveling as needed (possibly up to 50%) domestically And abroad in support of project objectives
- B. S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer EngineeringOrElectronics Engineering TechnologyOrhigher
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in a Systems Design Role, Application Engineering, Technical Field SalesOra Test Engineering Design role in RF related fields.
- RF engineering experience in mobile phone radios, WIFI And Bluetooth signals testing And measurement.
- Capable of calibrating And characterizing RF test equipment to optimize measurement accuracy.
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering, electronics & computer architectures
- Strong understanding of high-level programming languages (LabVIEW, TestStand, C/C++/C#)
- Demonstrated understanding of the following concepts And principles:
1. Sources of measurement error
2. Appropriate Selection of instrumentation And equipment layout
3. Integration of hardware And software
4. Familiar with schematic capture tools And PCB design
5. Familiar with CAD tools
6. Statistical analysis of data (Cp, Cpk, GR&R).
- Demonstrated ability to:
1. Work effectively in a group development environment
2. Structure problem solving skills - diagnose technical issues And propose reasonable solutions
3. Take initiative, be a self-starter, And work independently
4. Persistently drive tasks And lead projects to successful completion
5. Quickly learn applicable technology, systems, And products
- Strong work ethic And drive to succeed
On top of standard requirement listed, we are emphasizing the following specific skills:
1. RF engineering experience in mobile phone radios, WIFI And bluetooth signals testing And measurement.
2. Capable of calibrating And characterizing test equipment to optimize measurement accuracy, experience with NI's products is a plus.
3. Experienced in using LabVIEWOrother equivalent engineering programming tools, LabVIEW is a significant plus.
4. Experienced in developing test solutions to fulfill customer requirements.
5. Able to communicate (written And spoken) in English And Chinese.
职位二：Senior Mechanical Engineer
If you are ready for an exciting career with excellent growth opportunities, please send your resume in both English And Chinese to:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you are applying for.